Working Hours :
Pre-School : 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Pre-Primary : 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
I – X : 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Between 10:00 am and 11:30 am to meet the Principal with prior appointment.
*Beige shorts with beige and orange check shirt for boys.
*Beige skirt with beige and orange check shirt for girls.
*Socks, shoes and belt as prescribed by the school.
House T-Shirt with beige shorts or skirt to be worn only on Friday of every week.
*Chocolate brown trousers with beige and orange check shirt for boys.
*Chocolate brown trousers with beige and orange check shirt for girls.
*Full sleeves chocolate brown pullover, Socks, Shoes and belt as prescribed by the school.
*Red hooded jersey (Nur-KG)
*Chocolate coloured cordurouy blazer (Class-I Onwards)
Blue track suit with house colour stripes to be worn for yoga and games period.
Complete academic year’s fees has to be deposited on a monthly basis or in 4 instalments as per the given schedule:
1st Instalment : 01st April-10th April
2nd Instalment : 01st July 10th July
3rd Instalment : 01st October-10th October
4th Instalment : 01st January- 10 January
1) Payment should be made either through cash or cheque in favour of Laurel High.
2) In case a cheque is not honoured, a service charge of Rs 200/-will be imposed.
3) If fees is not paid by the stipulated date then Rs. 10/- per day would be charged as late fee.
4) If fees is not deposited within 30 days of the stipulated date, the child’s name will be struck off the rolls.
1) One clear calendar month’s notice must be given in writing or a month’s fees in lieu of such notice will be
charged before a pupil can be withdrawn.
2) Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
3) Refund of caution money : Once a student leaves the school, caution money should be claimed within six months
after which it will be forfeited.