Stream / Subject options for the course of study in Class XI for Academic Session (2018-19) will be as follows:
|ENGLISH CORE||ENGLISH CORE|
|ECONOMICS||ECONOMICS / PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|MATHEMATICS / INFORMATICS PRACTICES||PSYCHOLOGY|
|PHYSICAL EDUCATION (as an additional subject)||MATHEMATICS (as an additional subject)|
* Note (For Humanities Stream only) : Choose any five subjects.
CRITERIA FOR SEEKING ADMISSION IN CLASS XI
Commerce Stream :
Minimum Aggregate = 75%
Minimum percentage in Mathematics = 70%
Humanities Stream :
Minimum Aggregate = 70%
Minimum Percentage in Mathematics = 70%
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority.
- Two Photographs of the child.
- Two Photographs each of both the parents.
- Aadhaar Card of the child and both parents.
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate (If applicable).
- Marksheet of Class X.
- Residence Proof :
Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child)
Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.