Stream / Subject options for the course of study in Class XI for Academic session (2017-18) will be as follows:
|ENGLISH CORE||ENGLISH CORE|
|MATHEMATICS / INFORMATICS PRACTICES||PSYCHOLOGY|
|PHYSICAL EDUCATION (as an additional subject)||PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
* Note (For Humanities Stream only) : Choose any five subjects.
CRITERIA FOR SEEKING ADMISSION IN CLASS XI
Commerce Stream :
Minimum CGPA = 7.5
Minimum Grade Point in Mathematics = 7 (i.e. Grade =B2)
Humanities Stream :
Minimum CGPA = 6
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / equivalent authority.
- Photograph of the child.
- Photograph of both the parents.
- Aadhaar Card of the child and both parents.
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate (If applicable).
- Registration Card of Class IX.
- Report Card of Class IX (Final Term).
- Report Card of Class X (First Term).
- Residence proof :
Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child)
Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / Water bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.