Here are some helpful reminders for you to keep in mind that will make your interaction with us easy and smooth. This will enable us to better fulfill our mutual objective, that is,to provide maximum benefit to your child
- You must go through the circulars and take required action on them. These circulars are the school”s tools of communication to keep you aware of all happenings in school and the coming calendar of events, including the month”s curriculum.
- Involve yourself in the child”s school-work such as performances and presentations in school. This will be a great motivator for your child. Your child”s participation in school activities and your involvement in them helps bring you closer to your child, boosting his/her self-confidence and self esteem.
- Avoid putting pressure on your child regarding performance. Let freedom and encouragement be the keywords.
- Ensure greater exposure to real life situations so that your child”s awareness of the environment increases as does his/her general knowledge and self-confidence.
- Most important of all, remember to listen to your child attentively, pay attention to all his/her activities, whether in school or at home, and never forget to acknowledge and appreciate even the smallest effort your child makes.
- Parents should make it a point to attend PTM regularly on due dates to discuss the progress of their ward(s)
- Parents may meet the teacher concerned by prior appointment on Tuesdays or 1st Saturdays if required.
- Children should not be taken back during school hours.
- Fees should be paid by the last date, failing which the name of the student will be struck off and re-admission charges taken subject to a seat being available.
- Regular medical check up is undertaken by the school medical officer. Parents are requested to kindly do the follow up (if any).
- Parents must try to take out time to attend workshops and counselling sessions organized by the school from time to time.
- Parents are not to send any gifts for teachers or other students on birthdays or special occasions. Only sweets will be distributed in the class.
- Health comes first and Parents must not send the child to school in case of ill health.